-Caveat Lector-

Once again June my husband would not given you the time of day, a fat
frump like you.

Assuming of course everything I have heard of you is true......such a
big lie June - you do believe I am someone from your past that maybe
knows too much about you - like the lady who said the dog catchers were
charing $75.00 to adopt a dog and most people could not afford this -
you response if you cannot afford the $75.00 you cannot afford the dog?

Real rip off she said  and was she disgusted to think her tax dollars
had been contributing in even a remote way, with you.

Go you said, donate some time to the dog pound.

Now I have seen this stuff too  -  people sitting on their big fat asses
with volunteers doing their work for them.....

They could live off their own fat for a year ....

I will say this, there is nothing that disgusts me more than someone
saying "oh she thinks she is so much better than anyone else" - well
June anyone who makes statements like this, nine times out of ten the
individual accused of such an offense, usually is much better than the
accuser.

If becomes more obvious every day,  the highest mountain you will ever
climb is a mole hill ....you sure has hell do not have much to show for
your life June.

So go back to your HUD apartment and continue to give advice to those
who probably do not need it anyway.

And do continue to knock the ones who have struggled to improve
themselves - say the fatherless children who have dined with Princes and
sat with Presidents - and mingled with people you only know about from a
history book.

Cream always comes to the top, June;  for every poor man in his own
castle who fought for a piece of land, knows that - but then your
pedigree is someone in doubt.

Saba