From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CIA-DRUGS] Re: Emperors Clothes Web site down as of 9PM Thu 11/15/01 EST

Early reports had F-16's going vertical with a boom-
boom from Andrews, but Andrews was quickly spun
into Langley AFB in the Norfolk area 225 miles away.

Oceana at Cape Cod is correspondingly far away
from WTC, when NYC has closer alternatives
corresponding to Andrews and Quantico. The
conjecture is that someone wants to factor in
plausibly deniable lag time before arrival of
F-16's with regard to second WTC plane and
Pentagon plane.

Normally fighters are scrambled to "force" any
out of bounds plane down, meaning just appear
outside the cockpit window and tell a pilot
where to land. Tactics like blowing out burning
fuel in front of the cockpit windshield and
playing chicken would not have worked, but
fighter jets normally show up when a plane is
off course or in a restricted area. They should
have been there according to SOP, not a helicopter.

Physical bumping or nudging is out of the question,
though. They just should have been there instead
of the helicopter as SOP.

AWACs and the Navy's equivalent E2C or whatever
they use now, and satellites, would have tracked the
plane from Ohio. Air to air, if no ground to air
missiles were available and why should we assume
there was no ground to air available, could hit as
soon as fighters got to Richmond, if they did come
from Langley not Andrews. Ground to air missiles
might hit from much more than a hundred miles.
Instead the spin was that the plane had disappeared
from radar. Why didn't we hear a play by play on
all of this, instead of that obvious error or lie and
the one about NORAD radar and capabilities all
being outward looking from shore?

Mathias Rust of Germany landed a small plane
at the Kremlin when Gorbachev was Soviet premier,
and during the Clinton admin a domestic lone nut
suicided his small plane into the White House. No
adjustments? I would think that White House incident
would have been background for stories on the
Pentagon plane and air defense policies.

-Bob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Bob:  Good points on fixed-wing fighter aircraft in Virginia. As I mentioned in an earlier post, there's also a huge Naval and Marine Corps installation at Norfolk, and yes, there are fighter squadrons at Quantico. That makes the most sense to me. Someone surely must have had time to deploy some fighters from Quantico in time to intercept the flight that hit the Pentagon. Maybe not, but it makes for an extremely curious situation.

However, someone (perhaps you, Bob) suggested earlier that military aircraft could have either interfered with the commercial flight, or I guess somehow nudged it off course. Given the Kamikazi nature of the events of 9/11, I seriously doubt that either of those suggestions would have worked. They might have caused the airliner to crash in some other --- perhaps more heavily populated --- location, and likely would have caused the fighters to crash as well.

Odom

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org