-Caveat Lector-

well we are definitely headed into world war 3 as bush
seems unable to go a day without thinking of
conquering someone...it is hitler all over again from
his methods of political control to his global
agenda...make no mistake - EVERY LEADER THAT HAS
ATTEMPTED TO RULE THE WHOLE WORLD HAS ENDED UP,
INSTEAD, SACRIFICING THE PEOPLE HE PURPORTS TO
REPRESENT...

we seem to be eating doritos and talking sports on our
way to the gas chambers...

LOOKING beyond what Washington now regards as an
assured victory in Afghanistan, President Bush
yesterday publicly laid out American strategy for
tackling the terrorist threat from Iraq and beyond.

"Saddam is evil," said Mr Bush......
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/26/wbush26.xml&sSheet=/news/2001/11/26/ixhome.html

Naughty children to be registered as potential
criminals
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/25/ncrime25.xml&sS
%20heet=/news/2001/11/25/ixhomef.htm

"The shaman seers of the Fourth World generally agree
that those who tenaciously cling to the past will fall
into mass insanity. The serpent power of the Aquarian
Age is upon us. The Kundalini of Gaia is about to
awaken. No one can avoid being affected. Most human
beings may go out of their minds; others will go
beyond mind."
http://www.deoxy.org/deoxy.htm

In an important article, Jay Vest convincingly
demonstrates that the words "will" and "wild" derive
from a common etymological root. For primal Europeans,
nature was pervaded by a will force that remained
beyond their power to influence. What nature
autonomously willed became identified as wild.
http://www.deoxy.org/bewilderness.htm

Whatever each us may be looking for, we all tend to
pursue our desires by pursuing images: symbols of the
things we desire. We buy leather jackets when we want
rebellion and danger. We purchase fast cars not for
the sake of driving fast, but to recapture our lost
youth. When we want world revolution, we buy political
pamphlets and bumper stickers. Somehow we assume that
having all the right accessories will get us the
perfect lives. And when we construct our lives, we
often do it according to an image, a pattern that has
been laid out for us: hippie, businessman, housewife,
punk.
http://www.deoxy.org/ct/reality.htm

Whereas you, Galileo, son of the late Vincenzio
Galilei, of Florence, aged seventy years, were
denounced in 1615, to this Holy Office, for holding as
true a false doctrine taught by many, namely, that the
sun is immovable in the center of the world, and that
the earth moves, and also with a diurnal motion.....
http://www.deoxy.org/galileoc.htm

I heartily accept the motto,--"That government is best
which governs least"; and I should like to see it
acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried
out, it finally amounts to this, which also I
believe,--"That government is best which governs not
at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will
be the kind of government which they will have.
http://www2.cybernex.net/~rlenat/civil1.html

The media serve the interests of the State and other
corporations, but never the interests of the public.
The media's screen of agression and seduction is
designed to mesmerize and captivate the largest
possible sector of population whose attention is then
sold like scrap metal to advertisers and gang raped by
their slogans, jingles, and manic images. Protected by
an uncrossable media moat, agents of the State profit
from war and relax behind a web of information laws,
censorship powers, and vapid explanations that swat
the public of detailed intelligence and mass
resistance.
http://www.deoxy.org/seize_it.htm

Democratic institutions are devices for reconciling
social order with individual freedom and initiative,
and for making the immediate power of a country's
rulers subject to the ultimate power of the ruled. The
fact that, in Western Europe and America, these
devices have worked, all things considered, not too
badly is proof enough that the eighteenth century
optimists were not entirely wrong. Given a fair
chance, I repeat; for the fair chance is an
indispensible prerequisite.
http://www.deoxy.org/huxley1.htm

SECTION 5:
The Government will permit me to reside in the area of
North America which it controls. Also, the Government
will allow me to speak freely, subject to limits
determined by the Government's Congress and Supreme
Court.

The history of the white, menopausal, mendacious men
now ruling the planet earth is a history of repeated
violation of the harmonious laws of nature, all having
the direct object of establishing a tyranny of the
materialistic aging over the gentle, the peace-loving,
the young, the colored. To prove this, let Facts be
submitted to the judgement of generations to come.
http://www.deoxy.org/dec_evo.htm

Occasionally, a North American political figure makes
a statement or performs an act that is profoundly
religiously intolerant or which violates the federal
constitution in a major way. We now recognize
such events by issuing a Burning Times award. More
details about the award. This award was given to the
Governor of Nebraska, Mike Johanns on 1999-MAY-8 in
recognition of being the North American political
figure whose behavior most closely exemplifies the
spirit of the Witch burning times of the 15th to 18th
centuries.

The Central Intelligence Agency has investigated the
controversial phenomenon called parapsychology as it
relates to intelligence collection. The author was
involved with many aspects of the last such
investigations. This paper summarizes selected
highlights of the experiences of the author and
others.

It has been said that "the wealth of Rothschild
consists of the bankruptcy of nations."
http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/banking/rothchild.html

President George W. Bush cites the 1942 military
tribunal convened to prosecute eight Nazis plotting
attacks on U.S. soil to show how he wants to prosecute
present-day terrorists.

It's a model, all right.

It's a model of a powerful government official using
the secrecy of a military tribunal to deceive the
public, falsely embellish his reputation, break
promises to a whistleblower and sit by while a 30-year
prison sentence is given to the man who thwarted the
Nazi sabotage, a man to whom the agency had promised a
presidential pardon.
http://www.bloomberg.com/feature/feature1006529973.html

The Connecticut victim of anthrax lived across Long
Island Sound about 10 miles northwest of Plum Island
Animal Disease Center, which is located off the coast
of Long Island, and performs highly specialized
research on animal diseases. The New York anthrax
vicitim lived in The Bronx located at the western end
of Long Island Sound, about 120 miles west of Plum
Island.
http://cryptome.org/piadc.htm

Washington's new Rome was surveyed, planned, designed
and built largely by members of the secret society of
Freemasons. On October 13, 1792 the cornerstone was
laid for the President's House (now known as the White
House). This cornerstone ceremony was performed by
"the Free Masons of George-town and its vicinity,"
Georgetown Lodge No. 9 of Maryland. A year later, in
September of 1793, freemason George Washington and
Georgetown Lodge No. 9 performed another cornerstone
ceremony, this time for the future Capitol Building.
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/novus

Dressed in battle fatigues and wrapped in an Army
blanket, Lloyd Long slept on the sand in the barren
Utah desert. Monkeys and guinea pigs sat placidly in
cages beside him. A siren blared, telling Long to wake
up and climb onto a stool. He faced into the wind and
breathed the night air.

Two weeks later, the 18-year-old soldier fell as sick
as he'd ever been. Fever. Headache. Blurred vision.
The desert wind had carried a waft of the debilitating
disease known as Q fever, unleashed by Army
scientists.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-112601germs.story

This writer has been challenged by several subscribers
to provide more information on which the scenario was
based in the Medium Rare article of July 26th
(Condit’s Rock and a Hard Place). In that article it
was postulated that Chandra Levi may have come into
possession of information that made her dangerous to
powerful people, not necessarily Gary Condit, that
required her "elimination."

Consequently, please bear with us while we "build the
case."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/agentsmiley/message/905

Whether or not Chandra actually had knowledge of the
two massive government cover-ups discussed in this
article, the possibility or perception that she did
(or was actively pursuing either of them) would make
her dangerous to powerful people and would be reason
enough for her elimination.

Of course the most dramatic of the information we have
uncovered, and the one that has caused so much stir in
the pages of the Anderson Valley Advertiser, is the
FBI Bomb School. Four weeks before I was car-bombed,
according to both the testimony and the written files,
the FBI sponsored a Bomb Investigators' training
course at the College of the Redwoods in Eureka, in
the heart of the redwood region, on the eve of Redwood
Summer. During this week-long course, which was open
to law enforcement only, the FBI actually blew up cars
with pipe bombs to practice responding. The place
where they blew up these cars was (where else?) at a
Louisiana- Pacific logging site north of Eureka.
http://www.judibari.org/bomb-school.html

Starting from the very reasonable, but unfortunately
revolutionary concept that social practices which
threaten the continuation of life on Earth must be
changed, we need a theory of revolutionary ecology
that will encompass social and biological issues,
class struggle, and a recognition of the role of
global corporate capitalism in the oppression of
peoples and the destruction of nature.
http://www.judibari.org/revolutionary-ecology.html

DNA evidence withheld for years by the FBI which
provides valuable clues as to who bombed Earth First!
organizers Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney in 1990 is
being released at a Sept. 18 press conference
following the testing for genetic material found on
envelopes of three key documents.
http://www.judibari.org/`new_index.html

As the assault on the environment intensifies, so does
the criminalization of the resistance to that assault.
Crafted under pressure from various right-wing
elements and the corporate lobby, recent
“eco-terrorist” legislation seeks to neutralize all
forms of direct action that interfere with industry
production.
http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/feature.cfm?ID=96&issue=v21n7

Want to be a revolutionary? Anarchist? Try this: Walk
straight out your door into the night air... Climb a
hill or something up high. Look out into the darkness
at the dark sky. Then let your eyes look down at the
multitude of lights flashing, porch lights, street
lights, offices, cars and airports. Close your eyes
and you can still see it... Ripeness for picking.
http://www.earthfirstjournal.org/feature.cfm?ID=92

A sustainable house, made of recycled materials,
continues to push boundaries and win new adherents.
http://www.betterworld.com/BWZ/9608/learn.htm

Inventors unlocked the secrets of turning the sun's
rays into mechanical power more than a century ago,
only to see their dream machines collapse from lack of
public support. Modern solar engineers must not be
doomed to relive their fate.
http://www.solarenergy.com/ws400CS.cgi?category=info_history.html&cart_id=

In recent years the Forest Service has faced a barrage
of criticism for its mismanagement of public lands.
According to a recent investigative article in the San
Jose Mercury News, the Forest Service and the BLM only
spent half as much money on restoring endangered
species as they lost on their grazing program
(Rogers). The agency often defends itself by passing
the buck to the state wildlife agencies, saying it is
they who are responsible for managing wildlife. Dave
Garber, Forest Supervisor for the Gallatin, is a case
in point: "The public should not assume," he said,
"that there is any wildlife on the land we manage as
wildlife habitat." His colleague, Rich Inman
clarified, "the Forest Service only manages the
habitat, not the wildlife."
http://www.wildrockies.org/buffalo/speak/danB2.html

Shundahai Network, a steadily growing alliance of
multi-cultural activists, is dedicated to “breaking
the nuclear chain” by bridging the gaps between the
environmental, peace, justice, indigenous and
civil-rights communities. Through helping build and
organize strong alliances with native and non-native
communities, activists and organizations working on
common goals and strategies of local and national
importance, we will continue to create long lasting
social change.
http://www.shundahai.org/

Over the past two decades, governments and southern
developers have turned increasingly to the North in
their search for economic opportunities. Their
interest has been drawn by the apparent bonanza of
renewable and non-renewable resources—hydro-electric
power, minerals and ores, oil and gas, and timber—in
Canada's northern regions. This growing interest, and
the coincident planning and investment in northern
development projects, raises environmental concerns
within aboriginal communities, environmental
organizations, and public-interest groups. One concern
of these parties is that adequate safeguards to
protect the environment have not been put in place.
http://www.carc.org/pubs/v22no1/know.htm

This last great wilderness must be preserved for
wilderness values, wildlife, and traditional
ways-of-life. The unprotected area of the Arctic
Refuge coastal plain provides vital habitat for nearly
200 species of animals, including the 129,000 member
Porcupine Caribou herd as well as polar bears,
grizzlies, wolves and millions of migratory birds.
Allowing this essential, eternal wilderness to be
exchanged for a short-term supply of oil is totally
unacceptable.
http://www.ienearth.org/mining_campaign2.html#alert-092501

=====
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1