On May 31, 1998, at a seminar in St. Paul, MN, Dr. Fred Bell provided the following information you may not have seen elsewhere in conspiracy literature:

-- School shootings are being done by reincarnated members of Hitler's Youth, who were the last 15,000-20,000 people to die in World War II.

-- Bees, which are too heavy to fly aerodynamically, use anti-gravity to stay aloft.

-- Between Scearcy and Batesville, AR, in a place called Joe Brown Valley, reside prehistoric beings such as Bigfoot. One tore the heads off 13 goats in a rampage.

-- Hydrocarbons pollute air with positive ions. Without negative ions, the human body cannot reproduce its cells.

-- (The late) Bill Cooper was a victim of NSC harassment. "He has a bad attitude and beats people up," said Bell. "But I love the man."

-- "Bo Gritz is a friend of mine. He has been born again but I forgive him for that.""

(The last two make an interesting juxtaposition since Gritz and the late Bill Cooper were bitter enemies, Cooper hating Gritz for his Masonic membership and Gritz questioning whether Cooper had any intelligence background at all.)

-- Bell, who has connections in the intelligence community, has developed an anti-gray device and used it to run them out of their Dulce underground base. One attacked him in the 4 corners area, coming within 100 feet in its UFO at 300 mph before turning off. "I've been attacked by grays many times since I found their underground base," said Bell. "Once I got very sick and my wife nearly died."

-- The grays are "evolved insects" who have no individual soul but are trying to acquire them through research on humans they abduct at the astral level. Their blood is chlorophyll based and they come here every 12,000 years when human consciousness reached a high point in its cycle. "They want individual souls but it will never happen," Bell said.

-- The rate of abduction is highest among Native Americans. "They lose hundreds of kids, and 20,000 are abducted each year," said Bell, who has spent much time on the Indian Reservations of the American Southwest.

-- Bell became a contactee while working for the 3rd Reich in his last life. He was killed in 1942 and can remember the gun going off when he was shot. He was born in 1943 and spoke German at birth. He used to hang out with Hermann Goering and was buried with full honors by the 3rd Reich.

-- Bell's father, who was killed by Nazis in Egypt while searching for artifacts, and Henry Ford were the best of friends. Hmmmm.

-- ELF frequencies, used for submarine communication, have toxic effects on humans. It enters your house through the ground and attacks biosystems. Your refrigerator is a big culprit.

-- Implants are used to produce mass shootings. One murderer in Texas was found to have 2 implants in his head.

-- Margaret Hapsburg of Palm Springs, CA, a Rothschild heir, had NSC security protection at the time of her husband's death in part because they had four grays living with them. She inherited one-twelfth of a $4.3 trillion estate. The NSC-NSA has an $80 billion budget.

-- While in the US Air Force, Bell worked at Point Arena Radar Station in California, where they saw UFOs zooming at 20,000 mph every night on radar. Each morning when they left their duty stations security guards would shred their DDS Form 332 which recorded the UFOs. Point Arena had the same radar array as Montauk Point on Long Island.

-- The Roswell UFO crash(es) were caused by radar at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque.

"Belief is the enemy."

-- John A. Keel, The Mothman Prophecies