-Caveat Lector-

Well Joshua Tinnin you would be a home in Georgia now....can see  you
out there stomping for those negros this oh so refined respected family
for one even headed up what was once the Democrat Party?   Got a little
scam going there.

I think you are one big ignoramus and your theories, really Joshua
Tinnin, are not original nor are they conclusive.

Let me know when you come up with something original and please, like
Steve Wingate who got called down for plagiarism of a few brains on a
more "scientific" list - when you quote from Darwin or others of
prominence please divulge your sources.

Tell me have you ever come up with anything original in your life?

Georgia is just the place for you - you would fit in nicely but better
duck when the bullets start flying for it might be difficult for you for
you will get it from both sides.

now go back with your little friends and play - and look up the word
plagiarism in the dictionary before you continue on.

But please try to come up with something original?   We all studied
Darwin in high school and college - and this is where we learned why
Albert Einstein spent so much time working in a Patent Office where he
lifted a lot of original ideas and plans from others?

Now go ahead and spellcheck this and edit it for me if you have the
time; for I do not.

No doubt when we find out who is in this body part business in Georgia
it will lead to Florida - and a few cemetaries down there......maybe you
think it is alright for a negro to collect pictures of white corpses he
was paid to cremate  but rather chose to put them on a computer with his
pornography?

When the war begins call me.

OSaba