-Caveat Lector-

Dr. Poley - what do you think about this Thalimonide back on market -
causing birth defects.

Babies born with virtually little wings?  Like a step in the evolution
of man was virtually wiped out.

As George Wallace used to say, redbirds had redbirds, bluebirds have
bluebirds, and no doubt bats have bats, and moles have moles for each of
these species still exist.

Now there are sitll lizards and reptiles and note we still have monkies.

Always like that Darwin stuff and a line from Elmer Gantry - whereas
Darwin said we descend from monkies yet the bible said man made in God's
image.

Blue eyed parents cannot produce a brown eyed child.   Two blue eyed
parents if I am correct and the mother has a brown eyed child, well - a
miracle?

OSaba

And so blacks have blacks, white people produce white people - and black
and white people turn out Whoopie Goldberg and Al Sharptons.