-Caveat Lector-

  For all our so-called fine & noble God-Inspired wars, you'll notice that we
are less free than ever before.  The cherished Constitution is ripped to
shreds.  If you want your relatives risking their lives for a Fascist
Corporate State then that's fine.  Lay your righteous indignation and
simplistic hot-button phraseology on THEM.

  If conspiracy theories offend you, I suggest you're in the wrong place.