Bill:

Yeah, "mere seconds" of a man's head being cut off.   So much for the "peaceful" religion of Islam, huh? :-)

So only Muslims behead people?

What's this "so" crap?  I never suggested anything of the kind.

 Was it a Muslim who nearly beheaded Nicole Simpson? Were Muslims running the guillotine in France?

Nope, just more fundy fruit pies.  We've been down this road before, Bill.

<<Considering the funding they receive from Americans via their dependence on the Arab oil tit, I'm surprised it wasn't produced in Technicolor with Dolby Surround Sound.>>

Kinda like the funding so-called Israel

At least Israel has an historical claim to it's land.  The "Palestinians" do not.  We've been down this road before too, and I'm STILL waiting for your evidence to the contrary.  :-)

recieves from us in order to maim, torture and kill Palestinian children and women??

And as long as the animalistic scum keep blowing up malls full of innocent people, I'd give the Israelis even more money for the job if I had it.

<<Yep, after being tortured for hours, he admitted to he and his family being Jewish.  Everything else from beginning to end was torture induced horse shit.>>

I'm not sure how you know he was "tortured for hours"...were you there?

Take a look at the video again. Watch his body movements as he speaks.  Also, you might note the fact that he was dead prior to having his throat slit and his head cut off.

 Or are you taking this on faith?

Watch the video again.  This time, put your sniveling crusade for those  poor "Palestinians" aside and watch (as) objectively (as you can).

 And frankly what he was saying near the end rings quite true and is the feelings of the majority of the world and many Americans of all ends of the political spectrum, possibly including Pearl.

This (non-interference on the part of the USA in the affairs of ANY other nation) is my sentiment as well, but I don't go around chopping people's heads off, blowing up buses and/or flying planes into buildings to make my point.

<<Would you after the same treatment for the same length of time.  Nuclear evaporation is too good for those "Islamic" cock suckers.>>

Again how exactly do you know how he was treated before his death? And actually that death scene looked not a little fake, like a movie, and since you claim they are so well funded I wonder how we know that was even real? Perhaps Pearl is living the high life away from his less than attractive wife in the UAE or somewhere...

You've been snorting those government mind control rays again, haven't you?  Maybe Pearl is flying around in Elvis' UFO. :-)

And your sophmoric kneejerk nuclear answer is tiresome.

And you can get over it too, can't you?  :-)

I bet you fly an oversized American flag from the back of your pick-up truck too eh?

No pick-up, and a small magnetic one about the size of an index card.  Try again :-)

Edward   ><+>

"
UFOs exist.   It's the Air Force that's only in science fiction."~GB+
http://www.global-connector.com