In a message dated 5/29/02 9:03:03 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Take a look at the video again. Watch his body movements as he speaks.  Also, you might note the fact that he was dead prior to having his throat slit and his head cut off.

Oh I noted that he was inanimate and I've seen similar scenes in Fulci films from 20+ years ago...I wouldn't be at all surprised if this turns out to be a big hoax.

<<
Watch the video again.  This time, put your sniveling crusade for those  poor "Palestinians" aside and watch (as) objectively (as you can).>>

Sorry but the nifty editing of Israeli atrocities are what really catch my eye.
If they have the know-how to edit like that they certainly also have the ability to create a semi-realistic looking fake death scene a' la the aforementioned Fulci or Argento or Lamberto Bava...it isn't rocket science.

<<This (non-interference on the part of the USA in the affairs of ANY other nation) is my sentiment as well, but I don't go around chopping people's heads off, blowing up buses and/or flying planes into buildings to make my point.>>

But you do go around parroting the corporate/Zionist press as if it were gospel.

<<You've been snorting those government mind control rays again, haven't you?  Maybe Pearl is flying around in Elvis' UFO. :-)>>

Yup, it's just gotta' be true if the media says it is, right?

Whatever...

Bill.