From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have used an M77 in .308 for a number of years now.
We also have a few as sniping rifles.
Using 167 gr Lapua scenar, I get sub minute of angle out to 600m, which is
as far as I have ever shot it.
(Fitted with a Schmidt 12 x 42)
My own has seen a lot of rounds down it, over 5,000 now, and it still shoots
as well as ever. I had it rebedded by Riflecraft of Suffolk about a year
ago, and this produced a notable tightening of group size. (not that it was
ever bad)
I have used it on reds and found it was no problem lugging it around the
hills.
All in all, a good choice and a proven design. (the triggers can sometimes
benefit from a little tinkering to take the edge off a little roughness and
rebedding in glass will improve things further, as it will in almost any new
rifle)

IG

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]