From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<The people who made the comments that IG is witness to, are
extreme bigots; and if they occupy any office of government, they are
particularly dangerous as well. I wonder: would they be able to defend
them in an open law court?>>

Ho hum. Here we go again. Police v shooters.

The people i mentioned (tongue in cheek btw) would be able to defend their
ignorant and untrue comments equally as well as the ignorant and deceitful
rumour mongers who propogate the myth that 66.6% of police officers are
corrupt or do nothing about corruption.
Or perhaps neither of them could...........
or perhaps one or the other is wrong?
or perhaps they are all wrong?
Phew

IG