From:   "Alex Hamilton", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

STOP SPREAD OF WEAPONS, URGES COOK

131054 FEB 10 By PA News Reporter

The Foreign Secretary today called for an international
fund to be set up to help stop the spread of weapons
around the world. Robin Cook said it was needed to stop
small arms being used by criminals and illegitimate groups.
______________________________

And a good way to achieve this is to deny the criminals the
opportunities to steal guns from the law abiding subjects, which is the
justification for a total gun ban.

But, in our usual inept way to solve problems, we would only force the
criminals to change their tools when we should be addressing the root of
the problem - THE WEALTH.

Instead, the government should proceed to ban everything that has any
value and once it has reduced us to a nation of paupers, the criminals,
unable to profit from people that have nothing, will move abroad, where
they should have stayed in the first place!

Lockerby could not have happened if flying had not existed and you
cannot rob banks if they do not exist.

Banning things purifies the soul and this should be in the Labour's
election manifesto.

There are two ways to defeat any government. We can fight them or we can
lead them in the wrong direction towards obscurity.  But  that will
bring to power the brainless Tories, who are only  good at preparing the
ground for the next New Labour (Revision 2)!!!

What are we to do?

Alex

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.