From:   "Charles Parker", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Neil Francis is being a little disengenous  regarding the tales of woe web
page. The 'somebody' who published it is non other than - you're ahead of me
- Neil Francis.

Why so bashful?

I don't get what his beef with the associations is anyway.  How the absence
of links to other shooting orgs *must* be indicative of anything sinister
beats me. I can envisage several reasons as to why they might not want to
link, not the least being if it p***** off NF... which is probably
sufficient reason in itself :)

I rather suspect that the 'fight is within' is more relevant to the apathy
of many shooters (not readers of CS of course) rather than relationships
between the associations.
--
The problem I encounter is that politicians expect organisations to be
fairly aggressive in making their point, that is what they are used to.

If you are too sedate they just doze off.  I see the Campaign for Shooting
is being fairly aggressive is attacking the bad HAC recommendations, which
is a good start, what I would like to see though is something that is
pro-active as well, i.e. saying what we want, rather than just what we
don't want.

Steve.

  -------[Cybershooters contacts]--------

  Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED]