> Fine. I already mentioned the first WTC bomb, how about this from the Aum
> cult:
>
> "Later that evening, station staff at Shinjuku were alerted to a burning bag
> in

I never mentioned that there are no chemical devices using H2SO4 and NaCN (and
it's hardly a "bomb", H2SO4 + 2 NaCN = Na2SO4 + 2 HCN is not an explosive
reaction, although it does generate some heat.) I said that these two are NOT
components of urea nitrate.

What is called for here is an example of H2SO4 and NaCN used in an explosive
device (like in WTC) designed to destroy by shock wave, not by tying hemoglobin
from red blood cells.

In this sense, encouraging use of H2SO4 and NaCN for building explosive devices
is pure disinformation

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://taxes.yahoo.com/