Mikey:
I would suggest tangling with Chomsky for a bit. Start with...

http://zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=11&ItemID=2312

And then go from there. I have to agree with Peter Trei that your arguments sound pretty pre-packaged and freeze-dried, very similar to the pablum the American public accepts as "facts".

As for Trei's statement...

	If you think 'the Muslims' are your enemy,
	then you have a problem. 'The Muslims'
	are not a monolithic group, and have no
	central leadership. This is a bit like
	declaring that 'the Protestants' need to
	back down over Northern Ireland.
Between India, China, Indonesia, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan we have a billion Muslims, and we still have not spoken about Arab Muslims. So it's apparent we're talking about a vast continuum of Languages, ethnicities, histories and so on, who have lived in relative peace if compared to the "Christian" World Wars (I would bet that all wars in all centuries in Muslim lands amount to a fraction that died in WW1 and WW2.)

Do a little more HomeWork Mike M'boy...