> Markoff.  Isn't that the guy who may have fabricated (artistic license)
> portions of a less than adequately documented book for personal profit,
> then collaborated on an even more ficticious movie?

"May have fabricated", you don't have any proof, but you don't like what
he wrote. As Cartman would say that's weak man.

Since the accusations appear to come from Mitnick's supporters they
have to be considered somewhat suspect.

I know enough people who were involved in the previous investigations
of Mitnick to corroborate the points I made, namely that Mitnick is a nasty
piece of work and a pathetic loser rather than the harmless chap his
defence attorney would have people believe.

    Phill