On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:03:09PM -0800, gary seven wrote:

> You are under the Judgement of the LORD GOD OF HOST for the sin of the sea of
>babies, abortion and infant sacrifice to the devil. You will burn in the presence of
>the HOLY Angels.  The seals are opened.  PREPARE FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION
>
> CAMAEL ARCHANGEL OF DESTRUCTION

Camael called back - apparently there was some sort of screw-up with the
lists. The destruction was for our neighbor. We get to sit in heaven on
fluffy pillows and eat warm chocolate chip cookies for all eternity.

I guess you didn't hear.

Also, this sort of thing was predicted in Isaiah 19:9 " .. and they who
weave networks shall be confounded."

Don't get too wound up about it.

--
Greg Broiles [EMAIL PROTECTED]