NATIONAL PETROLEUM INVESTMENTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
NAPIMS)
CORPORATE PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
MULLINER OFFICE COMPLEX., PLOT 1604 APO CRESCENT,
VICTORIA GARDEN CITY LAGOS
TEL: 234-802-308-3608.

ATTENTION : THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O

URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,

I am DR.MUSA KASIM, Chairman and Member Contract
Award Committee of the above Parastatal.

Terms of Reference

My term of reference involves the Award of Contracts
to Foreign /Offshore Multinational  Companies.

My office is saddled with the responsibility of
Contract Award, Screening, Categorization and
Prioritization of Projects embarked upon by The
National Petroleum Investments  Services (NAPIMS)  as
well as feasibility studies for selected projects and
supervising the Foreign project consultants involved.
A breakdown of the fiscal expenditure by this office
as at the end of last fiscal quarter of 2001 indicates
NAPIMS paid out a whooping sum of US$836M(Eight
Hundred And Thirty Six Million, United States Dollars)to successful Foreign Contract
Beneficiaries. The NAPIMS is now compiling a listing of Foreign Beneficiaries to be
paid for this Quarter of 2002 Fiscal Year.

The crux of this letter is that the Finance/Contract
Department of the NAPIMS deliberately over –invoiced
the contract value of the various contracts awarded.
In the course of disbursements, this department has
been able to accumulate the sum of US$42.8 (Forty-two
Million, eight hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) as the
over-invoiced sum. This money is currently in a
suspense account of NAPIMS maintained by the Debt
Reconciliation Committee (DRC). We now seek to process the transfer of this fund
officially as contract payment to you as a foreign contractor, who will be fronting
for us as the beneficiary of the fund. In this way we can facilitate these funds into
your nominated account for possible investment abroad. We are not allowed as a matter
of government policy to operate any foreign account to transfer this fund into.

However, for your involvement in assisting us with
this transfer into your nominated account we have
evolved a sharing formula as follows:
(1) 20% for you as the foreign partner [$8,560,000]
(2) 75% for I and my colleagues [ $32,100,000]
(3) 5% [$2,140,000] will be set aside to defray all
incidental expenses both Locally and Internationally
during the course of this transaction.

We shall be relying  strongly on your advice as
regards investments of our share in any business
venture in your country. Be informed that this
transaction is genuine and 100% safe considering the
high-power government officials involved.We have made
all necessary contacts and solid underground
arrangements to ensure a hitch-free and successful
transfer operation into any safe,secured and reliable
account you shall provide for us.

Please send immediately to me by  email the following
viz:Your individual and or corporate details, address,
telephone[office & home],fax and cell/mobile/handy
phone, and your banking information such as Bank name
& address,Branch code,Telephone and fax,Account name &
Account number.

Upon your response we shall provide you with further
information on the procedures. All enquiries should be directed to me using this email
or this alternative or via my telephone number Alternative E-MAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Looking forward to a good business relationship with
you.

Sincerely,

DR. MUSA KASIM.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup