Mr.Andrew Davis,
Manager,
Lloyds TSB Bank,
33-33a, King's road,Chelsea,
SW3 4LX
Private e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sir

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top
secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of
the day. W

e have
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Andrew Davis, Manager, Lloyds
TSB, Chelsea, London, I came to know you through the internet and I want to count on
your reliability
to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of
money to a foreign account requiring maximum
confidence.

THE PROPOSITION

A foreigner, a French Citizen, Late Engr. John Pierre
(Snr) an oil merchant with the British Government until his death last two years in
the terrorist attack on World Trade Centre in New York USA on the Sept. 11/2001,
banked with us Lloyds TSB Chelsea branch and had closing balance as at the end of end,
20

01 worth US$7,800,000.00(Seven Million eight hundred United States Dollars), the bank
now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by Lloyds
TSB Chelsea branch to get in touch with any of Pierre’s Family or relatives but to n

o avail.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. John Pierre’s next of
kin (he had no wife or children that is known to us).
A close friend of Mr. Pierre said he was Gay or homosexual. The Management, under my
influence as the manager, and Members of the Board of Directors has made arrangements
for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and subsequently be donated to the trust fu

nd for CHARITY HOMES in europe general.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted colleagues and I, now
seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to Late John Pierre (Snr)so that
the fund US$7.8 Million will be released and paid into your account as the benefi

ciary or next of
kin. All documents and proofs to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out. We have secured from the probate an Order of Mandamus to locate any of the
deceased beneficiaries, and more, so we are assuring you that this business is 100%
risk fr

ee.

Your share stays while the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for investment
purpose according to agreement within both parties.

As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of your acceptance of our mutual business
proposal, we would furnish you with the necessary disbursement ratio to suite both
parties without any conflict.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we
have bestowed on you, get in touch with me immediately.

Best regards,
Andrew Davis,
Manager,
Lloyds TSB Chelsea,London.