James A. Donald wrote:

> You are making all this crap up.

Each of the stories I cited was reported by multiple news outlets.

The Donahue story alone had 12 hits on Google News.

One would hardly make up a story about a court of appeals decision.

> Liberals cannot succeed in talk shows because they hate and despise
> their audience.

You know, I think "conservative" is one of the nicest-sounding terms ever
invented for "backward prude."

With the rise of conservativism, it's a toss-up as to whether we'll hit
the stupidity singularity or the technological singularity first.

I long for the good old days when nonsense was preceeded by a disclaimer,
Pat Buchanan wasn't allowed near decent people, and talking to the dead
wasn't considered mainstream.

> He was getting about one quarter the audience of the
> competion.   The nightmare scenario that MSNBC was so alarmed
> by was that no one was watching him vomit hatred over his
> audience.

Donahue was doing no worse than other crap on MSNBC which wasn't
cancelled, and Donahue's ratings had recently risen.

>  Sure the press is biased, but there is plenty of stuff that is
>  very far from pro Israel, even on channels that are openly pro
>  Israel, such as Fox.

Let me know when the first station puts the logo "JINSA" under Richard
Perle and the rest of the pundits we are supposed to think are randomly
picked objective commentators on the Middle East.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+