(Please include header and footer when redistributing this material.)

                 THE DAFYOMI DISCUSSION LIST

      brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
             Rosh Kollel: Rabbi Mordecai Kornfeld
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ta'anis 000: Dvar Torah for siyum on Ta'anis?

Yitzhak Teutsch asked:

Dear friends,

I enjoy your Web site tremendously - yasher koach!

I will be making IY"H a siyum on Mas. Ta'anis in the spring -
probably before Purim.  Do you have any recommendations for a d'var
Torah for the siyum?

Many thanks,
Yitzhak Teutsch, Efrat, Israel
The Kollel replies:

Reb Yitzchak,

Shalom!  I included a fascinating Insight on the last Gemara in
Pesachim in this year's member's Chanukah recording (which is shipped
free to all who help us teach Torah through a $54 or more yearly donation).

Aside from that, we have some nice Divrei TOrah on the last Sugya in
our Insights to the Daf
(http://www.dafyomi.co.il/taanis/insites/tn-dt-31.htm).

I wish you much Hatzlachah with your learning and with achieving the
Siyum on schedule!

Mordecai Kornfeld
Kollel Iyun Hadaf