>From what they are saying in the newspapers. They have improved the app and
now 70% of the buses should be online. The issues with ETA are a different
game altogether. I will write more crawler's to look into further details.

If more people want to work towards something, we can host a hangout over
the weekend. But if there is not much interest, I will keep posting updates.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com
*"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"*

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Suvajit Sengupta <suvajit.sengu...@gmail.com