I don't know if BMTC shared data with xerox at all. Either way if you want
the data, it is already public on their github account
https://github.com/xerox-urbanhack/gtfs-data They released it for  a
hackathon last year with some API's. The best part is they licensed it open
already. It is not perfect, but feel free to use it.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/he-public-data/Xerox-BMTC-UrbanHack%20-%20Data%20and%20API88c873e.pdf

The data is not perfect. But it should be helpful to check it out. I will
look into this app and see if they are using any official API's from BMTC.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com
*"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"*