Hi Varun,

please look here for the data:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/datameet/DJb5cTLr8Sc/FFQ6NTy_DAAJ

And to answer your question, One pincode can cover multiple post-offices.
And One Post office can serve multiple pincodes (I've heard this from
Employees of the Postal Department, but haven't found an example of it)

Regards,
Devdatta

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CAOQOUMvNJFWWAKfF5DbOZ-%3DEy71Pgw5ZRuEBv8YK7yueR06gsw%40mail.gmail.com.