> Hi All,
> I am having the following problem. Unable to connect to the
> DSP. Did anyone
> had this issue? What might have gone bad on the board? VCC,
> Clocks and Reset
> is okay. ARM is getting connected.
>
> Pls let me know the reason for this problem

> ------------
> Error connecting to the target:
> Error 0x80000244/-1216
> Fatal Error during: Register, Initialization, OCS,
> CPU continually indicated it was 'not ready'
> This is considered a catastrophic event, user can either
> force CPU ready
> and continue the debug process by choosing button 'YES', or
> abort current
> by reset the system
>

> Sequence ID: 0
> Error Code: -1216
> Error Class: 0x80000244
> I/O Port = 510
>
> Board Name: DM6446_ICEPICK_XDS510USB
> Cpu Name: C64PLUS
>
> Abort:                Close Code Composer Studio.
> Retry:                Try to connect to the target again.
> Cancel:               Remain disconnected from the target
> Diagnostic:   Run diagnostic utility.

Yes I have seen this problem. The issue is that the ARM needs to release
the DSP from reset to allow you to connect to the DSP. The default GEL
file provided for the ARM (used by CCS) does not release the DSP from
reset. I have modified the ARM GEL file to release the DSP from reset.
Please configure CCS Setup to use the attached GEL for the ARM and see
if this helps.

Cheers
Jon