Hi,

I have a codec engine app, that runs DSP-side only. I am using the
Memory_contigAlloc function to allocate some memory in my DSP-side
client app.

This works fine for small amounts of memory, but when I try to allocate
a frame's worth (720x576x2 - PAL here folks!) it fails. Presumably this
is because there isn't enough memory.

I can't find out where this is configured in the DSP-side only scenario.
In the dual-CPU configuration, the loadmodules.sh specifies this data to
the CMEMk.ko module. As we don't use this for DSP-side only apps, where
can I configure the settings for the Memory_contigAlloc?

Thanks!

Ben