Hello,

I am running with the DM6446 processor and something that I have not yet
figured out is the compiling targets when working with the codec engine.
What I mean is if I want to have the codec running on the DSP and the
executable running on the ARM do I need to produce two different libraries
for the codec?

It seems the app likes to link with .a470MV. However if I turn off the
MVArm9 build target in user.bld this file no longer gets generated.

My questions are, can I get the linux side app to link with .a64P? The
reason why I only want to generate the .a64P is because I have a lot of cl6x
(DSP) only code in my codec, that takes advantage of DSP optimizations and
the arm compiler chokes on that when compiling the codec.

I noticed in the linux app makefile there is an XDCTARGET that is set to
XDCTARGET = gnu.targets.MVArm9. I tried gnu.targets.C64P with no luck.

Thanks,

Josh