Kenichi Ishigaki wrote:
Hi. Sorry that I had little time recently and didn't fix
the issue on sqlite numbers for 64 bit environments.
I tentatively disabled it as it is rather a big change
and might break other distributions' tests that expected
every bind param was a quoted text for sqlite. I'll look
into it again after we ship the next non-dev release.

Best,

Kenichi

Thank you for the timeliness of these corrections, which got in prior to Adam making the developer release.

Under the circumstances, I recommend releasing what we have now as version 1.31 production within a week if there are no showstopper problems discovered with 1.30_04 in the meantime.

In preparation for that, I'll send out a few emails now asking for people to test 1.30_04, which has some large changes from 1.29.

-- Darren Duncan