Toby Corkindale wrote:
That all being said, how much time do you need to do your stress test?
Two weeks?

I and my colleagues should be able to get some testing done in the next fortnight, sure.

I suspect many people will only catch the announcement via your posts on other DB-related lists, so may take a while to get around to testing as well.

Things will probably be OK in the end, but I do want to suggest that there isn't a huge rush to get a "stable" version released to CPAN, so maybe when there are "major" released like this, you could give people weeks rather than days to test them in?

Thanks for your understanding,
Toby

In any event, Adam is the one that actually does releases. I make suggestions about releases, and any comment I made about in-a-week should just be read as "might happen that way" rather than a promise. Given your input, I suggest that Adam waits 2 weeks and then releases 1.31, barring any show-stoppers being reported. -- Darren Duncan