On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 07:02 PM, Rudy Lippan wrote:

Inside the eval? What difference does it make? There are only a couple
of (controlled) commits and begins inside that eval, and any exceptions
cause the whole thing to be rolled back.

No. The question is, 'What was happening inside of DBD::Pg that was
causing the db handle to get corrupted?'

And is there some way to clean up after that?

That would be great ;) -- All I meant was that I had not added that item
to the TODO file :)

begin_work() is in there.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]