This dev release mostly contains an experimental change to support passing in
Unicode strings as catalog/schema/table to the table_info method. I have yet to
do column_info, statistics_info, foreign_key_info and primary_key_info.

I'm basically releasing this so anyone who wants to can play with table_info
and unicode strings and unless I get error reports I'll move on to make a
similar change to the other metadata methods.

Changes since 1.31 are:

=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.32_3 November 15 2011

  [BUG FIXES]

  * Fix bug in utf16_copy which was not adding a trailing NUL but I'm
    not sure this affected anyone until I changed table_info this
    release.

  [ENHANCEMENTS]

  * DBD::ODBC now allows unicode catalog/schema/table parameters to be
    passed to table_info. Of course they will only reliably work with
    a supporting Unicode ODBC driver.

=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.32_2 October 22 2011

  [ENHANCEMENTS]

  * Added new odbc_driver_complete attribute allowing the ODBC Driver
    Manager and ODBC Driver to throw dialogues for incomplete
    connection strings or expired passwords etc.

  [OTHER]

  * added more examples

  [DOCUMENTATION]

  * new FAQ entries

  * added note saying you cannot pass unicode schema/table/column
    names to metadata calls like table_info/column_info currently.

=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.32_1 June 24 2011

  [BUG FIXES]

  * I omitted rt_68720.t from the 1.31 distribution which leads
    to a warning as it is mentioned in the MANIFEST.
[OTHER]

  * Changed line endings in README.af and README.unicode to be unix
    line endings and native eol-style in subversion.

  * Minor changes to Makefile.PL to save the opensuse guys patching.

  * Added unicode_sql.pl and unicode_params.pl examples

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited