Am 13.11.2014 um 16:47 schrieb Peter Rabbitson <rab...@rabbit.us>:

> On 11/13/2014 04:07 PM, Jens Rehsack wrote:
>>
>> ... "political correctness" guards (sorry, I do not see any advantage in the
>> "don't ever do this because it's forbidden in general").
>
> You need to clarify what you mean, language seems to be getting in the way.
> What do you perceive as "political correctness", and what do you perceive as
> "forbidden" ?

I know that in general an existing (used) API shouldn't be removed without good
reason.
That's why - in particular case - the users of AnyData should say whether they
want a fixed AnyData relying on changed API or stick at the current existing
darkpan ranks.

I perceive as "political correctness" you're enforcement of not kicking an
existing module (working or not) out of the way in favor of a working successor.

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack
rehs...@gmail.com