> Hi Tim,
>
> The doc says LongTruncOK and LongReadLen have nothing to do
> with writing data into DB. They are only for reading. In
> addition, I am dealing with "Text" type data in MS ACCESS,
> not "LONG" type.

Just to butt in here...you should have specified that better in your
original posting.

Please send your insert/update statement and snippet of code as to how you
are "logging" the data, so that we can help better.  Most likely, it's a
problem with the binding.  I may ask you to send a trace.

Regards,

Jeff