It should work like this.  I'd like versions on the following:
        Access?
        DBI?
        DBD::ODBC?
        Acess ODBC driver?

Also, if you set the DBI trace level to 9 and send me the trace, I will look
at it.  If you are *not* using DBD::ODBC 1.07, then please upgrade to that
version before sending me the trace.  (my trace settings were sadly broken
in versions prior to 1.06 or 1.07)

Regards,

Jeff