Hi Roy

I ran your code - unsuccessfully - and added the output as a comment to your gist.

On 16/01/17 20:54, Roy Storey wrote:
Hello,

I'm here looking for help with an issue I'm having with DBD::CSV.

Specifically, I'm attempting to use the 'after_parse' callback to handle
a csv file with a data defined variable number of columns and hit a
warning on an attempt to free unreferenced scalar during global
destruction.

I've prepared a minimal example at
https://gist.github.com/kiwiroy/fa0c737ff3f298cb064e554505bc4495 so show
the issue. The two test scripts process the 'input.csv' with Text::CSV
and DBD::CSV respectively and only the latter exhibits the behaviour.

It appears to be 5.24.0 specific. I'm using default perlbrew built perls.

Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Roy

--
Ron Savage - savage.net.au