On 5/30/12 4:28 PM, Adrian Gschwend wrote:
BTW I found it correctly described on a Virtuoso page;)

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/whitepapers/VirtDeployingLinkedDataGuide_Introduction.html

BTW2 any reasons that turtle is not supported? IMHO rdf+xml has to
become extinct and replaced by turtle. Today someone asked me if they
have to learn XML first to understand RDF because many samples in RDF
books are in RDF/XML. That does not help adoption of RDF in the real
world;)

cu

Adrian

See:
http://linkeddata.informatik.hu-berlin.de/uridbg/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FTim_Berners-Lee&useragentheader=&acceptheader=text%2Fturtle%3Bq%3D1%2Capplication%2Fx-turtle%3Bq%3D0.5 .

We need fix the re-write rule bug shown here:

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder&  CEO