Hello Ivan,

I can't use the query you suggested me because i need to keep the mapping
between resource and type of the resource (basically i have a list of dbpedia
resources and for each of them i want to retrieve all the rdf:types, doing that
using only one query).

I thing i'll solve the problem installing dbpedia datasets locally, so i have a
question: can you tell me what find i've to download to retrieve all the
informations about type? (I want the query "select ?x where <resource> rdf:type
?x" made locally returned me exactly the same results the one of dpedia
endpoint)?

I've already downloaded the Ontology Infobox Types from core datasets, is it
enough?

Cheers,
Stefano