Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 20:41:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [Dbpedia-developers] [ANN] [GSoC 2013]: DBpedia Viewer
From: pablomen...@gmail.com
To: lukovni...@outlook.com
CC: dbpedia-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net;
dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net; dbpedia-du...@lists.sourceforge.net;
kontokos...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de

Great job, folks! It's roundhouse kick-ass!!!
I didn't find the DBpedia Spotlight plug there. Where is it? :)

Cheers,Pablo

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Denis Lukovnikov <lukovni...@outlook.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

We're pleased to announce the new (beta) version of the DBpedia Linked Data
interface page
as a part of a Google Summer of Code project.

The new version now features:
- A revamped Linked Data view
- Quick filtering of properties and their values
- Quick Links to important properties
- Entity search using DBpedia Lookup
- Text annotation with DBpedia Spotlight
- previews on hover

The new DBpedia Viewer is deployed at the Dutch DBpedia.
All feedback, comments and thumbs up are welcome :).

For issues: https://github.com/lukovnikov/dbpedia-vad-i18n/issues
To check it out, visit http://nl.dbpedia.org/page/Chuck_Norris.

Greetings,
Denis, Claus, Dimitris, Sebastian