+1 for help page. Actually, +1000 for those tooltips that walk you through
the new stuff the first time that you come to the website. Have you seen
one of those when Facebook or other kewl website goes through a redesign?
Very important to have the chance to opt out of the tour, and to have the
tour only offer itself prominently the first time (after that, it hides
itself in some corner of the page for those that want to revisit it).
Doable?

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 5:55 AM, Denis Lukovnikov <lukovni...@outlook.com>wrote:

> Bedankt voor de feedback ;). Glad you like it.
>
> Denis
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:05:37 +0200
> From: metamatter...@gmail.com
> To: lukovni...@outlook.com
> CC: dbpedia-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net;
> dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net;
> dbpedia-du...@lists.sourceforge.net; cstad...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
> Subject: Re: [Dbpedia-dutch] [ANN] [GSoC 2013]: DBpedia Viewer
>
> Awesome! That looks really nice!
> Thanks a lot for the effort guys!
>
> Roland
>

> On 30-08-13 18:42, Denis Lukovnikov wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
>

>  We're pleased to announce the new (beta) version of the DBpedia Linked
> Data interface page
>
> as a part of a Google Summer of Code project.
>
>  The new version now features:
>
> - A revamped Linked Data view
>
> - Quick filtering of properties and their values
>
> - Quick Links to important properties
>
> - Entity search using DBpedia Lookup
>
> - Text annotation with DBpedia Spotlight
>
> - previews on hover
>

>  The new DBpedia Viewer is deployed at the Dutch
> DBpedia<http://nl.dbpedia.org/>
> .
>
> All feedback, comments and thumbs up are welcome :).
>
>  For issues: https://github.com/lukovnikov/dbpedia-vad-i18n/issues
>
> To check it out, visit http://nl.dbpedia.org/page/Chuck_Norris.
>
>  Greetings,
>
> Denis, Claus, Dimitris, Sebastian

> tutorial videos with LearnDevNow. Subscribe today and
> save!http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=58040911&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Pablo N. Mendes
http://pablomendes.com