Hi DBpedian,

On the statistics report of DBpedia, e.g.
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/statistics/en/

A number on top of the report looks confusing to me:

*6.32 % of all templates in Wikipedia (en) are mapped (368 of 5826).*
*3.47 % of all properties in Wikipedia (en) are mapped (6169 of 177599).*

It reads like Wikipedia(en) has 5826 templates in total, but from my
observation, the number of templates on enwiki is much more than that.
 Could you show me how these metrics are defined?

Thanks

--
Jiang BIAN

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person.  Thanks.