From: Pablo N. Mendes [mailto:pablomen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:44 PM
To: Petar Ristoski
Cc: ibu ☉ radempa ䷰; dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] DBpedia as Tables release

Hi Petar,

Thanks for sharing this! Tried to use it yesterday, but 3GB still takes quite a
long time to download if you're just hacking something together from a
Starbucks. From the standpoint of practicality, this would be infinitely more
useful if we could download files individually, or at least in smaller chunks.

Any chance we'll get something like that shared from [1]?

Cheers,

Pablo

[1]  <http://wiki.dbpedia.org/DBpediaAsTables>
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/DBpediaAsTables

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 5:35 AM, Petar Ristoski