On 4/10/14 7:40 AM, apoh...@o2.pl wrote:

---- Wł. Cz, 10 kwi 2014 13:26:13 +0200 *Kingsley Idehen<kide...@openlinksw.com>* napisał(a) ----

    Yes, I am aware of UMBEL [1]. Great to see that its being brought
    up to
    date etc.. When will you have something published in RDF form?

My old mappings are already available on [1] (DBpedia - Cyc). We expect to publish first results (in RDF) someday in May as I have written. We want to contribute a paper with references to results for ISWC 2014 which has a deadline at the beginning of May.

Kind regards,
Aleksander

[1] http://klon.wzks.uj.edu.pl/wiki-types/

See:

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/sw.opencyc.org/concept/Mx4rvVjylZwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA -- basic Linked Data page [2] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsw.opencyc.org%2Fconcept%2FMx4rvVjylZwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA -- faceted browsing page .

Each of the datasets from <http://klon.wzks.uj.edu.pl/wiki-types/> will be uploaded to the LOD Cloud, sometime today.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen