From: Patel-Schneider, Peter [mailto:peter.patel-schnei...@nuance.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:50 PM
To: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dbpedia-discussion] probably incorrect mapping to schema.org from
MusicalArtist

The ontology says that MusicalArtist is a subclass of schema.org:MusicGroup.

This seemed very odd to me, but then I looked at schema.org and noticed that
schema.org:MusicGroup can also be for *solo* artists.  However,
MusicalArtist is for any musical artist, not just soloists. So this mapping
still looks incorrect.

peter