Dear Sandra,

We have recently updated our policy regarding CfP in this mailing list
[1], following a survey [2].

Posts that are either unrelated or very loosely related to our topics
are not allowed anymore.
Hence, this is a kind alert for you to stop sending CfP like the one below.

This is a first warning: if you do not comply with our policy, further
attempts will result in a permanent ban from this list.
Thanks,

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/dbpedia/mailman/message/35213492/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/dbpedia/mailman/message/35142333/

On 7/11/16 11:50, Sandra Evans wrote:
> The submission is open until Jan. 26, 2017. Please consider submitting
> your papers to OSBMRM2017.
>
> ****All registered papers will be published in publisher's Digital
> Library.****
>
> BEST registered papers will be published in one of the special issues
> listed in the website provided that the author do major improvements and
> extension within the time frame set by the conference and his/her paper
> is approved by the chief editor.
> =================================================================================================
>
> The Third International Conference on Organizational Strategy, Business
> Models, and Risk Management (OSBMRM2017)
>
> February 26-27, 2017
> Sanad, Bahrain
> Gulf University
>

> ================
> IMPORTANT DATES
> ================
>
> Submission DatesOpen from now until Jan. 26, 2017
> Notification of Acceptance4-7 weeks from the submission date
> Camera Ready SubmissionOpen until Feb. 16, 2017
> RegistrationOpen until Feb. 16, 2017
> Conference DatesFebruary 26-27, 2017
>
> You are invited to participate in The Third International Conference on
> Organizational Strategy, Business Models, and Risk Management
> (OSBMRM2017) that will be held in Sanad, Bahrain, on February 26-27,
> 2017. The event will be held over two days, with presentations delivered
> by researchers from the international community, including presentations
> from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
>
> OSBMRM2017 welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to)
> Organizational Strategy, Business Models, Risk Management and related
> research topics.

> For more info, go to http://goo.gl/pfQb16

> http://sdm.link/attshape

Marco Fossati