I am checking out a 2-CD set of the so-called "Dick's Gift" tape of two
unidentified segments of Jerry Garcia Band that Dick Latvala put into
circulation on the WELL in the mid '90s.

The first disc is labeled "Homer's Warehouse, Palo Alto, CA" & has Tom
Fogerty playing rhythm guitar.  It contains

jam >
jam >
Are You Lonely For Me Baby >
After Midnight

(it also has 3 tunes from 12/31/75 for filler)

I'm not sure what the basis for this dating is; it doesn't coincide with
anything on the JerrySite.

The second disc is Legion Of Mary and contains

Fingers Keepers
Think
Lala
Second That Emotion
My Funny Valentine

I just identified it as Keystone Berkeley 1/18/74.