Control: tags -1 patch

On 27/05/2023 at 13:29, Peter Ehlert wrote:
On 17/05/2023 at 16:47, Peter Ehlert wrote:
On May 17, 2023 5:48:14 AM Pascal Hambourg <pas...@plouf.fr.eu.org> wrote:

The proposed patch has not been accepted yet so is not applied to RC3.

Thanks, I was not aware of that.

If you are still willing to test it I can send you instructions.

Yes, I would like to try.
(...)
the patch works perfectly. no glitches or "odd" behavior

the resulting GRUB menu has the newly installed rc2 at the top as default, and the other three systems below that. They all boot properly.

Thank you for taking the time to test the patch and provide feedback.

Unfortunately I guess it is too late for inclusion in Bookworm's initial release. Maybe in the next point release.

Meanwhile, the workaround is to enter the boot device manually.