You going to send them the bill then?  At the bottom off the mailinglist
subscription page:

is the mailinglist policy.  Basically, the policy says either pay us
$1,000 up front or $1,999 after.  Martin (Joey, whatever you prefer...),
Remco, Alexander, Anand (the listed mailing lists administration
members): I think that you have some volunteers to send dunning notices
within this thread (myself included).  If you already are, could you post
a summary of your actions and results on a periodic basis to somewhere
that we can refer the "close the list" thread starters to?

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.