I was kind of feeling sorry about including you as a CC in the last
post--partial oversight, partial personal policy (I never quite know how
to deal with tertiary CCs: I generally detest people who adulterate a
message they're replying to, but I also think that responsibility for
replies stops about third-hand).  This eases my conscience
somewhat: Sending bills and dunning letters IAW a pre-existing policy
sounds like it fits your "kill the root, not the offspring" ethos...  So
are you a part of the problem in this case or willing to be part of the
solution?

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.