On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:41:14 +1000, Craig Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<...>
> why dont we just put up a page on www.debian.org with the requested
> sheet music(or, if it's copyrighted then appropriate links to sites
> where it can be found).
>
> we could also put the tale of Google and The Dueling Banjos on the
> same page.

Someone should file an ITP for a package that automatically finds and
retrieves the Dueling Banjoes sheet metal music (or even better, package
it if it's free.)

> ps: i just searched google for it myself and debian is down to 6th &
> 7th place.

Hmm...

I suppose another quote is in line to bring our ranking back up... ;)

--
Scott Christopher Linnenbringer         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.eskimo.com/~sl/info.txt      [EMAIL PROTECTED]