On Di, Jul 30, 2019 at 01:52:30 +0200, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
Ok, after a couple of weeks, lets try to summarize:
1) switch priority values for iptables/nftables, i.e, make nftables Priority: important and iptables Priority: optional
Nobody seems to disagree with this point. So I will be doing this soon.

I’ve migrated my iptables scripts to nft. In the end it was easier than expected, and everything is running fine.

What I’m missing:
There was an iptables addon for using geoip databases. This is missing. I found https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nftables-geoip-db/
It is not part of Debian, but I managed to use it.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: s...@fsing.rootsland.net |
| If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.       |